Domo

Surprises & Disbeliefs

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Suprise or diesbelief is a feeling that we feel when we read or heard an amazing news which suprised and amazed us.

    1.  Expression Surprise 
     Expression surprise is expression used to express if something that you find difficult to understand or that happens unexpectedly.
Here are some other expressions to show surprise.
Telling surprising news
-       Guess what!
-       Surprise!
-       I’ve got news, for you.
-       Do you know what?
-       You won’t believe it!
-       Believe it or not?
-       You may not believe it, but.....
-       Can you believe this?
Expressing surprise :
-       Wow! What a surprise!
-        That’s a surprise!
-       That’s very surprising!
-       Really?
-       What?
-       Are you serious? You must be joking!
-       You’re kidding!
-       Fancy that!
-       I must say it surprises me.
-       I find it hard to believe.
Responding:
-       Yeah!
-       It is!
-       Yup!
-       Sure.
-        It’s true.
-       I’m serious.
-       No, I’m not.
-       It is.
-       Does it?
-       It is, isn’t it?

2. Expression Disbelief
Expression disbelief is expression to not believe something or someone with reason and unreason.
Here are some sentences to express disbelief.
Asking if you believe it or not.
-        Do you believe it?
-        Wouldn’t you believe it?
-        Can you imagine that?
-        You don’t believe it, do you?
-        Don’t you think it’s odd that….?
Expressing disbelief:
-        I don’t believe it.
-        It can’t be true.
-        I can’t think of it.
-        I don’t trust you.
Responding to believe or not :
-        No, I don’t believe it.
-        Are you serious?
-        Are you joking?
-       Are you kidding?
-       You must be joking/kidding!
-       Oh, no! that’s not true!
-       You don’t say!
-       Seeing is believing.
-       Really? That sounds interesting.
-       Really? It’s surprising that.
-       Good heavens.
-       My goodness!
-       This is really a surprise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment