Domo

Gaining Attention

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hi guys.. ^.^/
We meet again in my e-primbon
This is my first written in my primbon.. hahaa XD
okay, forget it ;D

 


Now, we’re going to talk about of Gaining Attention
check this out :)





1. The Definition of Gaining Attention
Gaining attention is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will pay their attention to what we want to.
2. The Kinds of expressing Gaining Attention 
-    Attention, please
-    May I have your attention?
-    Excuse me, look here!
-    Hi, look at that!
-    Listen to me, please.
-    Waiter?
-    I'm sorry, but.....
-    Wow really?
-    Any good news?
-    Do you hear me? I'm talking to you.
-    Do you?/ Are you? / Did you?
-    etc..
3.  The kinds responses of expressing Gaining Attention
-   Sure.
-   It is. 
-   All right!
-   Wow, that's cool!
-   I'm listening.
-   I'm ready to hear now.
-   Let's hear it together.
-   Let's pay attention announcement.
-   Yes, I do/ I am /I did
-   etc. .
4. The example expressions of gaining Attention


That's all and thank you guys ^_^/
Any question???
leave a comment o.k 

0 comments:

Post a Comment