Domo

Invitation

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hi guys.. ^.^/

We meet again in my e-primbon
This is my first written in my primbon.. hahaa XD
okay, forget it ;D

Now, we’re going to talk about of Invitation
check this out :)


1. The definition of Invitation
Invitation tells about how to invite or ask someone to come along or join a particular program or activity.
2. How to invite someone
  • Would you like to…..
  • Would you mind joining us to….
  • Would you like to come along ?
  • Would you care to…
  • Would you be interested in …
  • How about ….
  • How would you like to…
  • Do you want to …….
  • Do think you can come to …
  • Would you be able to...
  • Shall we…
  • What about…
  • How about
  • Let’s …..
  • Why don’t we…
  • Won’t you….
  • We would like to invite you for ..
  • We would like to have you for ..
  • We would like to join us you for ..
  • We want/hope you to join us for ..
  • If you are not busy, please …..
  • If you are free can you …..
  • If you don’t have any other plans would you....
  • If you don't mind, please come to my house tommorow
  • I’d like you to come to dinner.
  • I’d like to ask you to come swimming.
  • Would you like to go to the theater with me on Saturday night?
  • How about going to the football match with me tomorrow afternoon?
3. How to Accept an Invitation
  • Yes
  • O.K
  • Sure.
  • I will.
  • All right.
  • Wonderful / Great.
  • With pleasure.
  • I did love/like to.
  • Yes, I’d love to..
  • I would love to..
  • I won't say no.
  • Yes, I would Thank.
  • That would be nice. Thank you.
  • That sound a nice idea.
  • Thank You. Yes I would like to...
  • Thanks for asking/inviting me the invitation..
  • Thank you so much for inviting me.
4. How to Refuse/Decline an Invitation
  • I'm so sorry, I can't.
  • I'd love to, but I have another plan that day. 
  • I’d love to, but….
  • I’d love to, but I can’t….
  • I’d love to, but I won’t be able to
  • I’m sorry, I can’t. I have to …
  • I'm sorry, I can't. I will go to my uncle's wedding.
  • That would be nice but I don’t have time.
  • I wish I could, but…
  • I’m afraid I can’t. Thanks anyway.
  • I can't for now because I'm busy
  • That's nice/great. Unfortunately/however....
  • That's vey kind of you, but
  • Thank you very much, but I havemany things to do right now.  
  • Thank you but I have another program.
  • Thank you for asking me,but…
  • Thank you very much,but….
  • Thank but I’m afraid I can’t. I have …..
  • I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can.
  • Sorry, I can’t. But thanks anyway.
  • I’m so sorry, I’ll be very busy tomorrow night.
  • I’m afraid that’s not too good for me, what about after lunch?
5. The Example of dialogue of Invitation 
Sifa     :      I'd like to invite you to come to my birthday party next saturday.
Icha     :     Wow.. your birthday? That would be wonderful
Sifa     :     Yes I'm going to invite all of my friends in Senior High School.
Icha     :     I think your birthday for this year will be more wonderful
Sifa     :     Don't forget to come with your boyfriend, O.K?
Icha     :    Of course. I'll be there. Thanks for the invitation.
Sifa     :    You're welcome. All right. I have to go now, don't forget to come.
Icha     :    Yup, bye and see you there.
Sifa     :     Bye

Alven   :     Hello, can I speak to Yandi?
Yandi   :     Yes. This is Yandi speaking
Alven   :     Yandi, this is Alven. How are you?
Yandi    :     I'm fine. What about you?
Alven   :      I'm fine too. Are you free on Saturday afternoon? Would you like to accompany me to the movie?
Yandi    :    I wish I could, but I have to go to my Japanese course on Saturday.
Alven   :    Oh. That's a pity. Maybe sometime we can go to the movie together
Yandi   :    Sure, but I'm really sorry about that.
Alven   :   That's O.K. See you next time, Yandi. Bye
Yandi    :   Bye

That's all and thank you guys ^_^/
Any question???
leave a comment o.k

0 comments:

Post a Comment