Domo

Appointment

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hi guys.. ^.^/

We meet again in my e-primbon
This is my second written in my primbon.. hahaa XD
okay, forget it ;D

Now, we’re going to talk about of Appointment
check this out :)


1. The definition of Appointment
Appointment tells about agreement for meeting. It is ngood to make an appointment before you meet someone or people.
2.  How to making an Appointment
  • I'd like to make an appointment with...
  • I want to make an appointment to see...
  • I'd like you to come and see... 
  • I would like to arrange an appointment to discuss….
  • Can I come and I see you?
  • Can we meet to talk about....
  • What about... (sunday) 
  • Would Tuesday suit you?
  • Would you be available on Tuesday?
  • Let's say…
  • Are you free next Monday? Iwant to make an appointment.
  • Can we meet on the...
3. How to accept an Appointment
  • O.K.
  • Yes.
  • Sure.
  • Of course. 
  • It's a deal.
  • Yes, Tuesday suits me
  • All right, see you there.
  • No problem, I'm free on... (sunday)
  • I would be available to discuss…. on (date) at (time and place)
  • Be there on time.
  • I'll wait for you.
4. How to canceling an appointment
  • I’m afraid that I have to cancel our meeting on Wednesday, as something unexpected has come up.
  • Would you be free to meet early next week?
  • I'm sorry, I'm very busy.
  • I'm terrible sorry. I have to put off my appointment with....tommorow morning.
  • I am sorry, I've got arranged another meeting.
  • I'm afraid, I can't, I'm out of that time.
  • I wish I could, but I have...
5. How to changing an appointment
  • I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to meet you after all. Can we fix another time?
  • Can we make another time?
  • Could we change the schedule of the meeting?
  • Do you have another time this afternoon?
  • I'm sorry about cancelling your appointment.
  • What about....
  • Is that O.K, if we meet at...
  • Well I must be off now. I'll talk to you later.
6. The example dialogue of an Appointment
Yuni: Swan, I`d like to meet you tomorrowevening.                                                    Swan: Of course Yuni. Where?
Yuni: At Basko SMADA
Swan: O.K. I`ll be there.
Patient:  I`d like to make an appointment withbyou doctor.                                            Doctor: What time?
Patient : At 4 o`clock on Tuesday, is it OK?
Doctor: O.K, I`l be waiting.
Atin:   Let's see aunt Eghar in the hospital
Radit: I'm sorry, not now. I have to finish the homework and send it to Ms. Suchiana.
Atin:   What about tomorrow afternoon at 4 p.m.?
Radit: O.K
Kiki    :    Hi, Indah. What`s up?
Indah :    I`m sorry, I have to put off my appointment with you this afternoon.
Kiki    :    What`s wrong, Indah?
Indah :  I have to accompany my mom to see the doctor, because she gets heart attack.
Kiki         :   I`m sorry to hear that. I hope your mom will get better soon.
That's all and thank you guys ^_^/
Any question???
leave a comment o.k

0 comments:

Post a Comment