Domo

Happines Expression

Wednesday, February 15, 2012


Happiness Expression is an expression that is used to show that someone or people are glad have excited feelings.

What is Happiness ??
-         It is important first understand that the term "happiness" refers to the emotion, mood, and state of happiness, however researchers generally study the more enduring "state"
-         Expressions is used to expressions happiness feelings when we are successful to do something .
 
What would you say to express you happiness?
-    I’m happy……
-    I’m (very) pleased / (really) delighted (about)….
-    I can’t say how pleased / delighted I am about it
-    I am so glad to hear that
-    Great!
-    Terrific!
-    Fantastic!
-    Exciting!
-    I like.
-    I love.
-    You make me happy.
-    I'm pleased with…
-    Great!
-    Hooray!
-    That’s wonderful!
-    What a great idea!
-    It is good news.
-    It is the best thing I’ve heard for a long time.

The example of Happiness expression:
Yantia   :   Hi, Septia? How are you?
Septia   :   I'm fine thank. What about you?
Yantia   :   I'm fine too. Thank you very much for your present that you gave me in my birthday.
Septia   :  You're welcome, Yantia.
Yantia   : The sweater is very suit on me and the color is my favorite. That's wonderful! you know what I like.
Septia   :  It was nothing. What are friends for?
Yantia   :  O.K, I have to go now. Thank a million about it. Bye.
Septia   :  Bye..

0 comments:

Post a Comment